Gabriella and Biscuit

Gabriella and Biscuit
Weebiscuit Raleigh 2013

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pony Finals Preperation and....

EVERY TIME I share a blog post with you one of my ponies is lame! Its kind of funny!
Any way... Pony Finals is coming up in a few weeks! I love pony finals its really fun! Its practically pony land and there are kids everywhere! Last year a got 10th (how dare I not share that with you?). This blog will (hopefully XD) start being updated more once again. Anyway...
I've been pretty much right on thinking wise (in riding/showing). I've been doing really well. PJ (Kryptonite) is lame. Sort of... The outside of his hock (I think its his hock if I remember right) is higher than the inside. This compress his joins and hurts a bit. Its bothersome, but nothing more. So he got a kind of medicine to help. He only gets to go out in the field for one hour and gets no grain because if the medicine is mixed with food/grass it can make the pony take the medicine founder. So PJ has to sacrifice himself by eating nothing but a little grass and hay for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment