Gabriella and Biscuit

Gabriella and Biscuit
Weebiscuit Raleigh 2013

Friday, December 27, 2013

All of The Ponies and Puddles

Your probably like why puddles...
But you shall have to wait >:3
 I rode Biscuit and he was really good. He got keyed up at the handy because he gets too excited XD. But other than that he was nice and easy on me and really good :) even hacking, he likes his new bit. MY niece rode him also she's one year old so he walked and my mom and my half sister held her. It was super cute at first Biscuit didn't quite know what was going on.
Tulipin was good, I got lunch before I went back to the barn. She took like one canter step and then she was dead quiet the rest of the time. I am planning on trotting her three laps tomorrow, maybe four.
Savannah was the reason of the puddles. We rode outside so I decided to practicing trotting her through puddles, (the word puddles is just so amazing I must underline it I guess XD) she doesn't like going through them so just for the future in case we ever go eventing.... Lol not. But she was good and I finally got her through the longer and deeper puddle on the end of the field. She's not scared of them she just doesn't want to get her fur wet :3. But I switched between riding with one lead rope, a lead rope around the neck, and no lead rope just a halter. We had to have one lead rope to go through those menacing puddles. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment